Saturday, February 16, 2008

New important climate proposals!!

I'm a member of a environmentalist association, called WWF ( the former World Wide Foundation). I subscribed (for free) and now I receive an email every time they want me to take action. I can do this in many ways. I can send an email to the government that I think is acting well or badly or I can sign an online petition...
Today, I received an email that made me extremely happy. They informed me that the Scottish Government has been publishing proposals to change the climate legislation. There proposal is to reduce by 80%, the greenhouse emissions until 2050. This legislation still hasn't been approved, but if we make enough pressure it will!!
I will leave here the site were you can take action:
Please, remember: this is something we can all do, something that may help the world!!

By: Ana Joana Gorjão

No comments: